- Manage the content creation and publishing process for our online store, including writing product descriptions, editing pictures, and ensuring all content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Create and implement a content calendar to ensure regular updates to the website or updates to existing posts.
- Take charge of the approval flow, ensuring all content is reviewed and approved before it is published.
- Work closely with clients, partners and the IT team to ensure all content meets the specific posting specifications.
- Be in constant communication with the team, providing updates and feedback on the progress of the project.
- Take ownership of responsibilities, be open to changing priorities and manage tasks independently.
- Create and implement site promotions, manage incoming requests for discount codes, and ensure timely and accurate launches of new offers.
- Oversee innovative new concept development, strategy, planning, testing and implementation of all e-commerce initiatives.
- Continuously adapt and learn new features on the editing tools and improve the acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents.
- Contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- Make use of operations metrics such as productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency. The associate will be measured on compliance to these metrics, project requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- Ensure timely delivery of all work.
- Identify areas for improvement and provide innovative solutions.
- Develop and establish a detailed guideline for product uploads while ensuring their adherence to requirements.
- Maintain strong communication with the Account Manager to stay informed on product availability, pricing updates, promotions and latest offers.
Skills and abilities
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken, including spelling, grammar and punctuation. This is a MUST!
- Proven experience as a Content Manager or a similar role, with a track record of creating and publishing high-quality content.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or similar image editing software.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in the e-commerce is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will deal with people with different backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
Don’t let nervousness hold you back from exploring this opportunity. It’s normal to feel anxious during the job application process, but rest assured that we promote a transparent and approachable atmosphere. Your interview will be a friendly conversation rather than a stressful interrogation. Seize this opportunity and send us your CV.